Melissa Haney is the Sassy Sibyl. Diviner of the Great and Mysterious Universe. Wearer of very tall boots… READ MORE
Playing card insets on this one?
Love, love, love it! Can’t wait to be able to order. You rock!
this deck looks pretty cool. i just created one with tons of vibrant colors. it was a lot of fun to do. you can tell that your imagination went wild in this one! very cool alternative to the traditional Lenormand deck. x Bridgett — wwww.bridgettblessings.blogspot.com
I remember seeing a hint of these a year or so back on your blog– and well, I must admit I was hoping you’d follow this project to fruition! This is a definite for me, you had me at “wicked”!!! keep me posted and I will order!!!
Questions, questions, so many questions;
1. So what happened to Madame Colline then, Was she dropped after an argument over creative control?
2. Ok, I give in — why is there a cat on the ‘Dog’ card?
3. Might it help if you sobered up while you’re doing the rest of these cards?
4. I’m guessing the owls are something to do with Minerva (which isn’t strictly a question).
5. Will this deck have a “Suicidally Depressed Squirrel” card with it?
6. I can’t see any kind of theme even vaguely resembling a circus here. Not the kind I can identify with anyway. Though God knows what constitutes a circus in Ithaca, probably charging round the forest hugging trees and talking to fairies I’d imagine.
7. Perfect tune to go with these cards, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNA9rQcMq00
Only a few of those are questions, questions, so many questions. And none of them are worth answering! Please see above spinning logo.
This could answer your questions, Fernando. You have to watch it until you achieve perfect enlighenment, though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7lp9umG2I
Now it’s stuck in *my* head!!!
I think I love WICKED!
Definite must have…just like your other creations!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.